Chopin and his life in Poland
Fryderyk Chopin and his life in Poland (covers Warsaw and Zelazowa Wola)
On Sundays availability of attending Chopin’s music piano concerts in a manor house in Zelazowa Wola.
- to get to know the great Polish piano composer
- to get to know his Polish spirit in music, which can be easily heard directly in a typical Mazovian landsape in a beautiful manor house in Zelazowa Wola, where he was born
- to find a place where his heart literally rests for ever
- to admire the only Art Noveau monument in Europe, that in its time was considered „an ugliest monument ever designed“
- to get to know the city of his love and adulthood, which he awarded with a beautiful piece of music Etiuda c-moll op. 10 no 12 called „Revolution“ after the war for independence in 1830 was lost
Participants: 1-4 people
Cost: 4-5 hours: 150 Euro per tour per up to 4 people
Please contact me for the price of a bigger groupPrice includes: guiding service, tax, car transportation, parking fees.
Additional costs: entrance fee to Zelazowa Wola (park and a house) 12 PLN per person, includes music concert